Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello!

Hi!

Its not like I'm new to this Blogging stuff but I'm really new to get to know how blogger's life work -'.'-
Hmm...Some say just post your daily life and sorts. And since I'm a girl it doesn't mean that i can't play games too right???

Haha Yeah!

I want to get to know the world and peeps so if you wanna get to know me too i don't mind cuz i luv people!

Hurray!!
- JC -
-^_^-



FYI, what game I'm playing :
PS3 :
- Final Fantasy 13
- Final Fantasy 13-2

PCXS 2 :
- Tales of Abyss
- Persona 4
- Persona 3
-Thats All- :/

Online (Several, mostly halfways) :
- DN [Private Serv.]
- SDO - Super Dance Online
- Tera
- Archlord
- C9 - Continent of the Ninth

...etc...(mostly untouched)

Offline :
- Remember Me
- Resident Evil 1-6 [Completed] <3 Meh love game <3
- I Am Alive
- Bioshock Infinite
- Steins;Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment